Please send abuse reports to email: [email protected] please include the files URL in the email.
Copyright is a form of protection so creators and subsequent owners of original works can control how the works are used. Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner. Violating the copyright owner’s rights can lead to suspension of that content in your account on FileLu, a strike. Repeat violations will result in account suspension.
FileLu complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends Content from access when properly notified.
If your copyright-protected work was uploaded on FileLu.com without authorization, you can submit a copyright takedown request. Submitting a takedown request will start a legal process.
Do not make false claims. Misuse of the copyright takedown request, such as submitting false information, false claims, may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
Persons or entities who have large numbers of files or a frequent need to notify FileLu of copyright infringement may apply for FileLu DMCA Auto Approved and Auto Removal Program.
Attn: Copyright Agent
1317 Edgewater Dr #2179
Orlando, FL 32804, USA
Failure to include all of the above information (1-7) may result in a delay of the processing of the DCMA notification.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If FileLu receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement reports, as required by law, we will expeditiously suspend access to content from our website. Also, we will forward your email address to the file uploader you reported. If a counterclaim is not filed or is unsuccessful, access to the content is permanently suspended from our service. Please note that FileLu will not necessarily send the reporter a confirmation about the takedown actions.
Users who have the same Content in their account will be restricted from distributing that same content. Also, that content will be restricted to reupload to FileLu servers. If you are reporting party or the owner of the content and you want FileLu to release the Content for download and distribution, please contact us.
If you believe your own copyrighted material has been removed from the Site as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a written counter notification to [us/our Designated Copyright Agent] using the contact information provided below (a "Counter Notification").
To be an effective Counter Notification under the DMCA, your Counter Notification must include substantially the following:
(1) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled;
(2) a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, for any judicial district in which we are located;
(3) a statement that you will accept service of process from the party that filed the Notification or the party's agent;
(4) your name, address, and telephone number;
(5) a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material in question was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
(6) your physical or electronic signature.
(7) Email your counter notification to: [email protected]. We will forward your counterclaim, which includes your personal information, to the party who submitted the original claim of copyright infringement. By submitting a counterclaim, you consent to having your name and contact information revealed.
If you send us a valid, written Counter Notification meeting the requirements described above, we will restore your suspended material, unless we first receive notice from the party filing the Notification informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please note that if you materially misrepresent that the disabled or removed content was removed by mistake or misidentification, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorney's fees. Filing a false Counter Notification constitutes perjury.
If your counterclaim is successful, the strike will be removed and the file(s) in this case will be restored.
By submitting the report you agree for us to reveal your information to the related party (e.g file owner, file uploader, or DMCA file reporter).